Cloud Storage Services in Rhode Island
The cloud has changed the way business is done in Rhode Island and throughout the world. With organizations handling most of their data and documents digitally, the communication landscape and the way we share data, documents, and ideas have fundamentally changed.
In one sense, organizations can be more productive via fast file access and sharing. In another vein, companies save time by having documents in cloud instead of in old, bulky filing cabinets where records are misfiled and hard to find.
What is the Cloud?
The cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
This often over-complicated concept is actually quite simple. An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone. A business may use the cloud to store essential documents and data.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Rhode Island?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted permissions
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from
- Increased security: hosting companies take exhaustive measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are regularly backed up
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Providence Based Business
Ready to use the cloud on a large scale? We can help. Call us at (401) 519-6686 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll set you up with a secure, affordable cloud storage solution for your digital storage needs.
122 Westminster St
Providence, RI 02903
Phone: (401) 519-6686